7/30/2013

Websites!!

I started studying about websites on my own during one of my college summer breaks. I enjoyed it so much I decided to do a website as my final college project. After that I did a Fishing Website and that was my first paying job as a designer!

Later on, I worked for an attorney's office, the company worked with asset protection. He had a TV and Radio Program; he gave classes and wrote books about it. I redid their websites, and did the internal design for some of their books, as well as some logos for their other companies.

After that I started working for a life coach and motivational company. They have a website, and hold 3 conferences a year which I would organize.

This website is still live and I'm still managing it.
Link: http://www.minamd.org.br



I also help my husband with his website. We did the following together.



I'm working on getting images of the other websites I've done. I don't have those here with me, but I'm having a friend get it from my files in Brazil.



Contact: dias.denise@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment